For Antoni Assemat
See my news
Friday, November 11, 2022, the Trail du Pastel de Balma (Haute-Garonne), east of Toulouse, it will combine physical effort, good humor and solidarity.
This Haut-Garonne trail is not bathed in the spirit of competition, but has the particularity of offering different races for all audiences and all ages.
The program of the race
Here is the full race schedule:
- 3 p.m.: start of the children’s races of 1 and 2 km
- 4 p.m.: start of the 23 km in individual, 300 m gradient
- 4:05 p.m.: start of the Nordic walking competition 11 km
- 4:30 p.m.: departure of the 16 km individual and duo, positive gradient 200 m
- 5 p.m.: start of 11 km, gradient 100 m
- 5:30 p.m.: arrival of the first competitors of the 23 km, last arrivals of the 23 km around 20:30 h.
Upon arrival, soup and beer will serve as refreshments while the festive touch will give the music band Batucada Chicaboum.
Free Osteopathic Assessments
Practical: Eight professionals from the Conservatoire Supérieur d’Ostéopathie de Toulouse will offer free osteopathic assessments focused specifically on the patient’s complaint or reason for consultation.
Finally, the trail will be in solidarity as this year it will donate one euro per participant to the association Baskets aux pieds, which accompanies and relieves the day-to-day life of hospitalized children by making them discover nature seen from the sky, through the technology of virtual reality
Registrations until November 10, 2022
Attention, notice to latecomers: online registration closes this Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 6 p.m.
Information and registration on the event website.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Toulouse in the My Actu space. In one click, after you’ve registered, you’ll find all the news from your favorite cities and brands.