For Frederic Jouvet
updated on 27 September 22 at 18:51
See my news
The Sarthe section of the League against cancer is organizing this Sunday, October 2, 2022, its event “All on the march against cancer” at the handsin the Ark of Nature.
Fans of Nordic walking and hiking are invited to participate in this day for the benefit of the fight against cancer.
Nordic walking and running
During this day, several possibilities are offered to the participants:
- Nordic walking (morning): beginner, open to all levels.
- hiking (morning): free or group walk (5, 7 or 10 km); entertainment and refreshment break.
- run (morning): 6 or 9 km run
- trail running (morning): for regular runners, supervised by Nathalie Mauclair.
- family excursion (afternoon): departure at 14:30h for 5 km with a break for entertainment and refreshments.
- sophro walk (afternoon): departure at 2:30 pm for 5 km to discover nature in a different way.
For the morning events, registration is from 9 am and departures from 10 am at the Domaine de l’Epau chalet restaurant.
For the afternoon walks, they take place in the morning and from 1:30 p.m., in the same place.
Donations given to the League Against Cancer
By registering, participants will be able to make a free gift in the league against cancer. All donations are given to the Sarthe association.
The aim is to raise as much money as possible to support patients and their families.
Practical information: Sunday 2 October at the Arc de la Natura. Free parking on the rugby pitch next to the Verger car park. Bus stop n°6 in the orchard/Gué-Bernisson tram stop. Information on 02 43 89 40 40.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Le Mans in the My Actu space. In one click, after you’ve registered, you’ll find all the news from your favorite cities and brands.