For Clemence Pille
See my news
Good news for summer running fans, running doesn’t take a summer vacation at calved. here it is racing which will take place at july i August in the department
– The Passages of Port-Guillaume will take place at Dives sur Mer the Saturday, July 9, 2022. The start of this 2nd edition will take place at 7 pm for a 10 km road race.
– The Blainville-Bénouville nature race will take place on Thursday, July 14, 2022. This course “Between castle and nature” offers a magnificent setting along the castle of Bénouville. The 18th edition will offer a road and trail circuit of 12.7 km. The departure will take place at 9:15 at the Roger Couderc Municipal Stadium in Blainville-sur-Orne.
– Luc-sur-Mer will host the Saturday July 16, 2022 the 32nd edition of the Translutin to 9.6 km nature run. Four youth races will also be offered at various distances: 450m, 1km, 1.8km and 3.2km.
– The Sunday, August 21, 2022 will take place the 13th edition of Trails in Omaha Beach at Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer. On the program: two trails of 14km and 9km, and two Nordic walks of 14km and 9km as well.
– Meeting at Passes de la Grotte à Jules the Saturday, August 27, 2022 at vineyards. This 18th edition will offer a 10.3 km race on roads and paths.
– The Gourmet passes will take place at Langrun sur Mer the Saturday, August 27, 2022. The 5th edition of the race will offer a 13 km nature race. The route will pass by the seawall as well as Langrune beach at Courseulles, before returning to Langrune.
– The Villersoise Nature will take place on Sunday, August 28, 2022 at Villers-Bocage. For this 14th edition, two races of 5 and 11 km are scheduled, starting from the Villers-Bocage municipal stadium at 9am.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Sport a Caen in the My News section. In one click, after you’ve registered, you’ll find all the news from your favorite cities and brands.